Join the Lady
The Tattooed Lady LLC is seeking interns
We offer the highest quality Tattoos, Fine Art and handmade crafts and goods in historic downtown Zimmerman, Minnesota. We have been recognized in Trade Magazines and awarded in competitive competitions for Tattoos and the Fine Arts. Our artist specializes in realism, portraiture, figurative, illustrative, old school, new school, pointillism, woodcut, and cultural tattoos. We strive to expose ourselves to new techniques and styles on the daily to ensure you get what you want!
- Must have 1-5 year(s) in artistic training or experience.
- Must be efficient and organized.
- Customer service experience and skills required.
- Able to handle constructive criticism and have an eagerness to learn and develop.
- Able to work 3-4 days a week or 15-24 hrs.
- Must be reliable and display integrity and a high level of professionalism.
- Basic computer and printing capabilities.
- Offer superior customer service by phone, email and in person.
- Manage and record scheduled appointments, consults, and events.
- Timely and efficiently design and construct tattoo designs for clientele.
- Offer administrative and personal assistance support to artists.
- Manage daily cleaning, sterilization, and organizational tasks.
- Create project folders for clients and maintain the production entry.
- Track and report on inventory.
- Research and participated in artist training and sessions.
- Other remaining tasks the owner and artists request.
Serious applicants, please submit,
- Artist portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org